THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

2010年5月10日星期一

never....n never..

Forgive u amount Waste my time..
shit!
who ask u talk me like tat?!
who ask u joke like tat??!

who are teaching u thyy???
bullshit!
shucks..
u hv nt this competency to talk me like tat!!!

pls..
senior 1 alrdy..
u r nt junior 1..!!
maturate lit bit can or nt?
u are not a kinder garden small kidss.

pls...
dun cumbrance us senior reputation
now u are a secondary studentss
pls rmb!!!


I WONT FORGIVE THE SHIT PERSON!
u wont respect me .. i also wont respect bck u also
simple things!!
its call cycle....


when u want talk the shit things come up from ur shit mouth
pls go to toilet n talk loud!!!!!!!!!!!!
sure not ppl disturb u..
sure not ppl will complain u!!!


i sure wont cry!!
PRO LUI!!!!!


-----finish-----

0 Comment: