THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

2010年8月24日星期二

hate

i dun knw y i will born in a trouble life?

i always feel i m a redundant ppl
yar...
i knw..u will tell me the answer
is.. "i think too much"

right??


sry~
who also need a happiness life
who will like the trouble life?


god its nt fair
treat me like that
always gv me many trouble

y the god will only favor some dog
the good one y dun favor


pls pay attention

i dun want ppl almsgiving
i hate the ppl gv me a bad feel is...'i m inability'

yes.....
maybe i write this u will think i m the ppl are very pride
but this is the ppl amour-propre...
so..u MUST know that


not fair
not fair


i hate my life!!
i hate u god!!


i dun want live in malaysia
i dun want my father
i dun want my family
i no need family

i need a life is for myself

i no need my family always care about me


T_T


HATE U GOD
HATE SCHOOL
HATE MYSELF ==
HATE FAMILY



ishhh.............





-end-

0 Comment: